Thursday 29 March 2012

Cranston, why are you crying?

The above title has nothing to do with anything.  It's a quote from 30 ROCK, and because I did a thing on Bryan Cranston, I now have it stuck in my head.

Anyway, speaking of which, head on over to that button above that says 'Concept Art' and look at the first drawing.  That was the original design for the sign post at the start.  Now head on down the page and check out the new sign post design.  IT'S THE LONG JOKE FROM EARLIER THIS MONTH!  Aww, it's nice to see it there.  You;d be best right clicking it and selecting "Open In New Tab" to get the full effect.  As I've written, thats concept art, and the actual sign post would be better, with more variety to the signs and stuff.  At the moment its literally the one sign just duplicated 16-17 times.  There was a brief mention by Daz-Dawg a while back that it could be done in Maya to give it a good angled look, but we'll talk.  If that ends up being the case, I'll ask maybe Jack, possibly someone like Mundy-Man to help me with it.

Anyway, nearly done with thumbnails.  I'm gonna do storyboards digitally, although that will mean finding my Wacom pen at home...  It could be in my room...  But my room is a bomb site...  It'll be exactly the same as finding a needle in a haystack...  I'm boned.

BYE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment