Monday 12 March 2012

Some Stuff That Ive Doned

Yes, that's right.  I wrote doned.  Deal with it!   ---   I'm so white.

I've basically designed The Inspector now.  He looks a lot different to how he looks in the concept art on here.  I'll get a picture up ASAP, as well as a whole heap of other designs I did for him.

The shot list is still getting sorted out a bit.  I wrote a quick thing for it this morning, now I need to edit it in Word, which I might do when I finish this post.

The script is locked in.  In the next few weeks I want to do a rough soundtrack.  I'm still deciding on voices.  I'm still 99% sure I'm going to do The Inspector.  I feel like he'd have a Ben Stein voice.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPVyieptwA  That's Ben Stein.  I need to work on my Ben Stein voice...  Ben Stein.

There's also little minions.  They'll be walking in the background, very simply animated.  Their main role is the shot with the roller coaster.  Maybe one hammering in the last sign on the sign post in the opening gag.

Can it please be holidays now?





... Ben Stein.

1 comment: