Wednesday 21 March 2012

Concept Art, Dr. Phil, and why I need a Dr now.

Hello.  If you head on over to my 'Concept Art' page, you'll see the final design of The Inspector.  I think he looks a lot more like he sounds in the script, and he has awesome eyebrows, reminiscint (spelling?) of The Swedish Chef from The Muppets.  There's also a picture of a minion.

There's also a concept art version of the break room in which The Minion Devils will be watching "Dr. Phil".  3 will be sitting on the couch watching it, and another will come in from the left with cookies.  The one in the middle will be repeating "I'm Dr. Phil" in a terrible Dr. Phil voice.  That may not be funny to you, but I promise you that my sister will howl with laughter.

I need a Doctor, because I have a terribly sore shoulder.  I think it was from doing some puppetry stuff on Monday.  It's making my whole arm hurt.  Poor me.

1 comment:

  1. Cool..its hard work, make your character rounder,look at using some perspective.Im not your wife

    ReplyDelete