Monday 5 March 2012

Shot List and Daz-Dawg and Motherfu

I did the shot list today.  I put on some rough timing estimates, so I had some idea of how long it'd be.  It's running at about 92 seconds, which includes 13 seconds for the Breaking Bad sign joke.  Once I've done a rough recording of the sound I'll have more of an idea of timing!

Also, Darren 'Daz-Dawg' Bell has graciously offered to give me a hand with the backgrounds.  That means less work for me, and he's good at that stuff so we're ready and raring to go!

I've added a bit at the end after The Inspector ascends to Heaven.  There is a close up of Lucifer's legs, he stomps his foot again, and yells out 'MOTHERFU--" and then we cut to black.

I'm gonna call this thing "Horologium Arborium (Time of Trees)"

4 comments:

  1. you can't call it that!!!!
    Thats what my animation is called!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call it "New Door 2: Rabbit On A Stick"

    ReplyDelete
  3. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it will star a bee and a flower that looks sexy but is evil

    ReplyDelete