Thursday 26 April 2012

Blog Blog Blog Blog, Blog Blog Blog Blog, Blog Blog Blog Blog, Blog Blog Blog Blog, BLO-BLO-BLO-BLO-BLO-BLOG! CHARGE!

Hello
So the guy from work, Travis, is gonna do the background thing.  So that'll be good!

Yesterday me and Jack Jack Attack sorted out the signpost joke and made it in Maya.  It's all cartoony, and I can move it around to give it a 3Dish look so it isn't flat.  I need to change one or two little things with the texturing, because there's a black line where there shouldn't be etc etc.  Infact, now I think of it, I'll open Maya and get a rendered screen cap.  One moment.  Hang on, you don't have to wait, do you.  I can take 3 hours to get this thing and it'll still only take 3 seconds to read that gap.  But while I'm gone, here's some things to discuss.  A) Hitler was a vegetarian.  B) The duality of man.  C) The idea of Bounnong and Sean Mundy kissing, and D) People named Roy on roids.

Okay, I'm back.  Here's a screen cap of the rendered look.  Keep in mind this needs editing around, spacing out etc.  This is just a bit of a look to see how it appears. 

There we go.  Looks good, eh?  As I said, that's not final, but still.  Pretty spiffy!  Thanks Jack (and Josie for helping me just then)

Did you have a good dicussion on the duality of man?  Good.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. But sean not here to kiss! Make sure to direct your 'mates' by giving them layout.

    ReplyDelete