Monday 23 April 2012

I Don't Like Uni Computers

So Blogger has a new look, which doesn't work for Internet Explorer too well, because no-one uses Internet Explorer anymore, because this isn't 2002.  And uni doesn't let us use any other browser.  GET ON THE GOOGLE CHROME TRAIN, HOLMESGLEN!

I'm currently on my way getting backgrounds done.  I've asked a guy I used to work with to do the lovely theatre-ish background for the piano hall scene.  Hopefully he can do it.  Otherwise I might go on Reddit, and surely I'll find someone awesome on there.

I'm gonna start storyboarding in the next day or two.  I'm gonna do that digitally.  I'll finish the thumbnails probably right now and in Neale's class this arvo.  But if the weather keeps up, I'm leaving early.  Coz I don't wanna drive home in peak hour in the rain.

Cheers
Jarrod

No comments:

Post a Comment