Thursday 3 May 2012

Rough Voices, Storyboards and Model Sheets

I've actually been productive!  That never happens!

So this week - besides my lovely sleep in on Thursday, which I'm not even sorry about - I've been productive!
I've done a rough voice track.  I played all the parts.  I liked The Inspector's voice, and Lucifer's ended up sounding a lot like Sam The Eagle from The Muppets.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM


I've done some Storyboards.  I havn't finished yet, but I will hopefully over the next couple of weeks.  Here's a quick preview.  They're done digitally.  


I've also done the Model Sheet for The Inspector, and I've also been doing movement sheets for the Minions.  Here's The Inspector.  

I was meant to have some lip-sync tests done by today for Daz-Dawg, but I forgot how to work with sound in Toon Boom.  I just downloaded a few pdf's, and I bought my laptop with me today, so hopefully he can give me a hand today.

I looked at the stats for this blog.  Apparently I'm getting traffic from America and Russia.  Now, I know a few people in America, so that doesn't surprise me.  Russia was a shock.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment