Thursday 23 February 2012

Scriptinging

I've written one draft of the script, and it had mixed reviews.  Sean really liked it, where as Jack said he doesn't quite 'get it'.  The whole joke is that The Inspector is listing ridiculous things that are unsafe in Hell, things that you wouldn't expect, such as a roller coaster, and the 'Joey' spin off playing on a loop.  Where as Jack said it should be the other way, and The Inspector thinks there isn't enough fire, or the people aren't in enough pain etc etc.  Which I don't think is overly funny.  OH CONTROVERSEY AND WE'RE ONLY IN WEEK ONE!  I'm writing the second draft now, and I've gotten rid of a few jokes and written new ones.  I've got a great 'Joanie Loves Chachi' reference.  And an Ashton Kutcher reference.
I really like the design of Lucifer's legs.  He'll have ripped shorts on.

Fare the well...

1 comment:

  1. its dialogue heavy which will go in hand with the acting.But you can cut to other scenes to cut down on your lip syncing. Im not sure of the pop culture references.

    ReplyDelete